Located on the eastern end of the island, Changi International Airport is well serviced by a public transportation network of taxis, buses and the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT). There are pick-up points for private transfers and car rentals for those driving.
- Take Airport Boulevard to East Coast Parkway (ECP).
- Exit 15 – Rochor Road / Sheares Avenue, onto Rochor Road.
- Continue on Rochor Road then turn right onto Beach Road.
- 20 minutes.
- Take the East-West Line from Changi Airport Station.
- Board the train towards Tanah Merah Station and alight 2 stops later.
- Board the train towards Tuas Link Station and alight at Paya Lebar Station 4 stops later.
- Board the train to the Circle Line and board the train toward Dhoby Ghaut Station.
- Alight at Nicoll Highway Station.
- Exit A, off Java Road, and turn right onto Beach Road.
- The hotel is located 100 metres down the road on your right-hand side.
- 45-60 minutes.